REUSABLE ARCTM CHANNEL
BRUSHES – DAYBRUSHTM
BATRIK has developed a disposable channel brush that can be used for cleaning endoscopes for an entire day. You no longer need to worry if your current reusable brush is cleaning effectively. After processing ten (10) endoscopes(1), simply discard the brush. The unique structure of the Reusable DayBrushTM enables the following:
- Soft tip ensures easy manipulation within the channel with no risk of damage.
- The back-end is sealed and softened to prevent fluid from getting trapped inside the tube. The softening process also prevents damage if the cleaning brush is used in reverse.
- Can be steam sterilized.
- The volume of bristles on the DayBrushTM is 20mm in length – almost double most other brushes. A large brush provides more surface contact during the cleaning process.
- The BATRIK ReusableDayBrushTM has been tested to effectively clean up to 10 scopes(1).
- Significant per use savings when compared to re-usable or disposable channel cleaning brushes. (1) Discard after cleaning 10 scopes or sooner if any brush degradation is noticed. After ten applications the brush MAY have the appearance that it can still effectively clean, but we discourage prolonged use due to risk of cross contamination.
SINGLE USE – ENDOSCOPY ARC™ CHANNEL BRUSHES
SINGLE USE ENDOSCOPY PRODUCTS
BATRIK offers one of the largest selection of Endoscopy Channel Cleaning Brushes for surgical instruments. Our brushes are available in a variety of lengths, material, and styles to accommodate the widest range of endoscopic devices used in the healthcare industry today.
No matter what your requirements, you‘ll be able to find the brush that suits your specific needs. If you don‘t see the brush you require, just call us. We have well over 50 different channel brushes available and if you can‘t find the exact one that you need, no problem – we can custom fabricate to your specifications.
SINGLE USE ARC™ CHANNEL BRUSHES
WHY CHOOSE A BATRIK ARCTM CHANNEL BRUSH?
- One of the industry‘s longest brush heads on the market: 15 mm to 20 mm in length. More bristles translate into more cleaning contact within the channel.
- Bristle fan tip on the head of the brush protects and cleans the channel. No sharp ends or hard metal tips that can scratch or cause damage.
- Latex Free
- Available in two different materials in order to accommodate different customer preferences:
- POLYPROPRYLENE is the industry standard as it is a low cost material and oers greater exibility.
- DELRIN is slightly more expensive, but due to its more rigid feeling, it is easier to insert and manipulate. This in turn reduces time and labor which can oset the added cost. All BATRIK small diameter brushes are supplied only with DELRIN, otherwise they would be too fragile.
SINGLE USE – ENDOSCOPY ARC™ CHANNEL BRUSHES
VALVE / CONTROL CLEANING BRUSHES
REUSABLE EXTERNAL CLEANING BRUSH
EXTERNAL CLEANING BRUSH FOR ENDOSCOPES/OPTICAL INSTRUMENTS
With its unique shape and innovative design, the Batrik Reusable External Cleaning Brush is the ultimate tool for cleaning the exterior of your endoscopic instruments without the risk of damaging expensive equipment:
- Easy-grip handle ensures comfort and control
- Numerous dense bristles provide additional surface contact
- Superior endoscopic scope cleaning with a brush specifically designed for this purpose
ENDOSCOPY BITE BLOCKS
BO2™ BITE BLOCK WITH NASAL OXYGEN DELIVERY
The BO2™ Bite Block significantly enhances patient safety by providing supplemental oxygenation during gastro-intestinal endoscopy preventing hypoxia in sedated patients, while ensuring superior patient comfort.
Avoid Risk of Hypoxia
While sedation helps in reducing patient anxiety, it is often accompanied by lowered Oxygen saturation levels, increasing risk of hypoxia. The BO2 Bite Block provides a convenient means of delivering supplemental oxygen through integrated nasal prongs in addition to delivery through the mouth, helping you havoid the risk of hypoxia.
Lower Procedural Costs
By obviating the need for separate nasal prongs and oxygen masks, the BO2 Bite Block helps you save time and money.
Ensure Patient Comfort and Safety
As with other Bite Blocks from Batrik Medical, the BO2 Bite Block is designed to be free of sharp edges to ensure patient comfort and safety. Additionally, our bite blocks are guaranteed to be latex-free, lead-free and DEHP-free.
Choose from Disposable and Reusable Options
The BO2 Bite Block is available in single use and reusable options. Use our flexible ARC Wire Brush #41-32505 which will allow you to properly clean the nasal prongs and inlet of the reusable BO2.
Ensure Secure Fit
An optional retention strap is available to ensure a secure fi t. These straps, like the bite block, are latex-free, lead-free and DEHP-free.
BITESTRONG™ BITE BLOCKS SINGLE USE
Batrik BITESTRONG Bite Blocks are designed to provide a safe passage through the patient’s mouth during TEE thus protecting the patient’s teeth as well as the endoscope. Strict quality control procedures and the careful selection of raw materials used in the manufacture of our Bite Blocks is your guarantee that they are LATEX FREE, LEAD FREE and DEHP FREE.
B3™ BITESTRONG™ BITE BLOCKS SINGLE USE
Our molding process ensures a smooth textured finish with no sharp edges (flashing) that can often irritate a patient’s mouth.
- We offer the only Bite Block (#B3) with MICROBAN Anti-Microbial Protection. The benefit of Microban without the added cost.
- Our Bite Blocks are individually wrapped in sealed easy to open PE bags.
- Available with or without an adjustable retention strap.
- Additional straps are also available if required.
B3™ BITESTRONG™ SINGLE USE ADULT BITE BLOCK WITH OPTIONAL STRAP
* Microban protection inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes product degradation and odours. Microban is a registered trademark of Microban Product Company. Microban protection does not protect user from disease causing microorganisms.
B5™ BITESTRONG™ BITE BLOCKS REUSABLE
- Our reusable Bite Blocks are designed for repeated usage and will withstand commonly practiced chemical and steam sterilization cycles (134°C/275°F) Our molding process ensures a smooth textured fi nish with no sharp edges (flashing) that can often irritate a patient’s mouth.
- Our Bite Blocks are individually wrapped in sealed, easy to open PE bags. Available with or without an adjustable retention strap. Additional straps are also available if required.