Color Coding System
Each 8.5“ x 11“ (216 mm x 279 mm) sheet contains the following adhesive strips:
- 1.0“ (25.4 mm) x 220
- 1.5“ (38.1 mm) x 44
- 2.0“ (50.8 mm) x 44
- Total tape per sheet 374“ (9500mm)
- Quickly identifies instruments by department or procedure
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting
- Tape adheres securely
- A free protective cover is provided with every sheet
- Latex Free
BATRIK Identification Tapes are a simple and inexpensive identification solution for marking surgical instruments andwith stands repeated exposure to sterilization.
- Quickly identify instruments by department or procedure
- Are easy to apply
- Withstands repeated exposure to sterilization
- Has more tape per roll (300“ / 762 cm)
- Are available in 9 colors and 2 widths (1/4“ / 0.635 cm and 1/8“ / 0.3175 cm)
- Packaged in a convenient clear box. Sterilization reports are available. All samples tested validated the efficiency of sterilization, even underneath the tape.
PADLOCK SECURITY TAGS
Batrik Padlock Plastic Seals for instrument container s and general hospital applicationsare specically designed for the healthcare market Our materia l selection, fabrication process, and engineering ensures consistent quality and high temperature compliance with the various steam sterilization temperatures in world wide hospital applications.
- Larger base permits easier handling and application
- EasyTwist breaking design
- Fully open design (45°) facilitates insertion into instrument containers
- Will not melt or soften with any established steam sterilization protocol
- Made of Polyproprylene
- Latex Free and DEHP Free
CUSTOM COLORS AND OEM AVAILABLE ON REQUEST *Actual colors may vary from brochure.
PRINTED PADLOCK SECURITY TAGS
Our printed padlocks allow you to quickly identify instruments or containers that require specific attention.
- Available in 8 colors
- Seal must be broken to be removed