TOURNIQUETS – TOURNY™ &
BATRIK Tourniquets, TOURNYT™ and TOURNY™ + are comfortable and easy to use on all patients including the elderly, undernourished, children and newborns.
- Latex Free
- Safeguards hospital staff and patients from LATEX ALLERGENS
- Available in 3 sizes: large adult / child / infant
- VERY LOW COST and true latex feel makes it ideal as a disposable or a single patient use item, which helps to avoid the risk of allergies and cross contamination.
- Compact size is convenient for most phlebotomy trays.
SINGLE USE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Most tourniquets are impossible to disinfect and re-usable units are often contaminated
- Will reduce the risk of cross contamination (patient to patient or patient to healthcare provider)
- May help reduce the spread of nosocomial infections
- May improve your facility‘s compliance with OSHA’s 1910 -1030 (d) (1) “Bloodborne Patheogens Standard”
- 5 – 6% of the North American population have a latex allergy, particularly children with spina bifida.